- Solar Energy
- Green Energy Solutions
- Financing & Incentives
- Giving Back To Our Planet
Solar Products & Equipment
SolReliable installs residential and commercial solar power systems with leading industry solar panels and equipment. We can install all brands of solar panels and components, but there are some products we promote due to their unprecedented performance, durability, and quality.
Each solar photovoltaic (PV) system is customized, and we take many factors into account before designing your solar system. We work with you to create the best solar system for your needs and will explain all your options so you can make an informed decision.
Customized Solar Equipment
Since we use a variety of the best solar panels and products on the market, we are able to select the ideal materials for each job. For example, if roof space is limited and the homeowners want to generate all their own power, we can design a system with high-efficiency solar panels, micro-inverters, or power optimizers.
Focused on Value & Production
When keeping project costs down is a paramount concern, we will install high-value solar panels and components that produce tremendous electricity. If a homeowner wants to have some back-up power capabilities when the power grid is down, we will install an inverter that provides a secure power supply with external sockets, including new panel boxes to ensure safety. In addition, we're very excited to now offer battery back-ups. Our advanced railing and mounting systems provide a durable foundation and polished look to your solar panels.
We install on any roof: flat, metal, tile, shingles and wood shake, and supply you with a guarantee for a clean job with no leaks. If you require sturdier roofing to stabilize your system, we specialize in cost-effective solar-roof combination packages.
Your panel system will come complete with the latest monitoring system so you can witness daily savings for yourself. To top it off, you'll receive both a manufacturer's guarantee and our unprecedented production guarantee. We design your system with conservative numbers to ensure that your production meets or succeeds your needs. Our production guarantee means that if you monitor anything less than what we promised you production, we will fix the difference at company cost.
The leading solar equipment we install includes:
- REC: Your home deserves a solar energy system that looks great and delivers strong power output in all conditions, even when partially shaded. REC's higher efficiency and higher power solar panels – all eligible for the 25-year REC ProTrust comprehensive warranty package.
- Panasonic: Panasonic panels, designed by SANYO, continue to be efficient and perform optimally even at high temperatures. SANYO started the development of amorphous silicon solar cells in 1975, over 40 years ago. Receive one of the best cost per kilowatt hour through over 19% more production in 25 years with one of the world's most trusted electronic manufacturers, all armed with a solid 15 year manufacturer's warranty and 25 year production guarantee.
- LG Solar: Backed by 25 years of intense research and surpassing industry standards, LG Solar's low-cost photovoltaic modules are uniquely designed to offer superior quality. LG Solar upholds its trusted brand name and gives you ease of mind with a 10 year product guarantee.
- Canadian Solar: Founded in 2001 in Canada, Canadian Solar operates as a global energy provider with successful business subsidiaries in 20 countries on 6 continents. In addition to home installations on a budget, Canadian Solar panels are also a cost-effective choice for commercial properties, and come complete with a 10 year product warranty.
- Q.CELLS: Designed in Germany, Q.CELLS solar panels offer stability, outstanding power, and exceptional quality. Since 2012, Q.CELLS has been a member of the Hanwha Group, the world's third largest solar manufacturer. Their 10 year product warranty ensures your investment is well protected.The lifespan of solar panels is between 40 and 50 years, and varies from each manufacturer. Most homeowners and business owners purchase solar only once in their lifetime, so our goal is to be your last stop in discovering the ideal system for your home or business.
The lifespan of solar panels is between 40 and 50 years, and varies from each manufacturer. Most homeowners and business owners purchase solar only once in their lifetime, so our goal is to be your last stop in discovering the ideal system for your home or business.
Solar System Inverters
This equipment converts the direct current (DC) electrical output from your solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity that can power your home or be fed to the electrical grid.
- Enphase: Enphase offers revolutionary micro-inverters that deliver higher production, greater efficiency, and more rigorous quality standards than anything else, all backed by Enphase's state-of-the-art Envoy monitoring system.
- SolarEdge: Their portfolio of products includes power optimizers that help capture more energy from solar panels and highly efficient PV inverters.
- SMA: These high-quality string inverters have a variety of features, including some models with back-up power supply
Solar System Monitoring
Before monitoring systems, solar homeowners had to view the display on their inverter to know how much energy their solar system was generating, which was a time-consuming and confusing task. Now, solar system monitoring allows you to view system output data online, providing a wealth of information right at your fingertips--even from an app on your smartphone.
Solar system monitoring provides access to both real-time and historic data, allowing solar system owners to know exactly how well their solar system is functioning and how much energy it's producing. Some of our monitoring systems offer the owner the ability to view each panel's production individually, set alarms should a panel under-produce, and even allow SolReliable to monitor production for you, so the only numbers you need to check are your solar monthly savings.
SolReliable can design a solar system for your business's unique needs. Solar carports are a way to generate power and create a parking solution. Some businesses need battery back-up for essential equipment, and SolReliable can design systems that provide this feature.
Ready to harness the power of the sun? To learn more about our solar equipment (and to schedule an evaluation), contact us today!
Top-of-the-line solar products from trusted manufacturers.
We use only the best.
Read Our Blog
As most Southern California residents know, going solar can greatly decrease their home’s energy bills and reduce their personal carbon footprint.